Bárbara, is an attorney at law and Magister in Corporate Law. She excels mainly in the Trademark Field.
She has more than 15 years of experience in IP, 10 years of which she was in Charge of the Trademark Department, rendering assessment to local and international clients in IP matters, Data Protection, Unfair Competition, and other related areas.
In the years 2019 and 2020 she was member of the Blockchain SubCommittee at INTA, where she participated in the writing of the article published on July 16, 2018 in the INTA´s Bulletin – “Applications of Blockchain Technology to Trademark Protection, Enforcement and Practice”.
She has been recently elected as ViceChair of the Emerging Issues Committee of said Organization for 2022-2023 term, after presiding the Climate Change SubCommittee for the year 2020-2021.
She has been recognized with the following awards:
IP Leaders League Highly Recommended in Trademark Prosecution 2020
Managing IP como Rising IP STARS 2020-2021
Managing IP como Rising IP STARS 2018-2019
Language: English, French and Spanish
- Bárbara obtained her Law Degree in 2001 at Universidad del Salvador.
- In 2004, she obtained the Paralegal Certificate Program in Georgetown University, Washington DC where she lived for 2 years.
- She holds a Postgraduate Degree in Contracts and Information Technology from the Universidad Austral.
- She earned a Postgraduate Author´s Right and Related Rights from University of Buenos Aires.
- In the year 2020 she completed the Data Governance, Data Compliance & Cyber Security Program from Universidad de Buenos Aires.
- Bárbara has been appointed as Vice Chair of the Emerging Issues Committee for the 2022-2023 term at International Trademark Association (INTA)
- She is chair of the Climate Change and Trademarks Subcommittee at INTA for the 2020-2021 Term.
- She was a member of the Blockchain Subcommittee for the 2018-2019 term at INTA, in which she participated in the article published in July 16, 2018 – “Applications of Blockchain Technology to Trademark Protection, Enforcement and Practice”.
Buenos Aires City Bar Association
INTA (International Trademark Association) since 2011.